Solution Architect Developer Employment Status:
Full-Time Job Location
: Alameda CA. Working remotely is an option with some travel. Who you'll work with
Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illnesses. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. To learn more about Telecare, visit us at https://www.telecarecorp.com/at-a-glance
You will be an integral part of Telecare's Special Projects team. We are a fun, hardworking collaborative team that believes in modern development practices and team collaboration. We have a passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help solve complex and interesting business problems and make a direct difference in how our doctors, clinicians, and staff provide care and support to thousands of patients daily. What you'll do
What You Should Have
- Design & build business solutions, applications & tools using web technologies, APIs, integrations, and automation.
- Lead the architecture and design of new and current systems
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and objectives, and articulate how our solutions address their needs
- Leverage your skills across the full stack of web technology, frontend, API, backend.
- Identify areas of technical debt and influence roadmap plans with smart solutions.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience building enterprise solutions
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ Hands-on experience in Microsoft C# / ASP.NET stack, preferably .Net Core and/or .NET 5+
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented programming languages and practices
- Strong system and data analysis skills
- Proven success leading projects from start to finish with the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
EOE AA M/F/V Disability Keywords: Architecture, C#, .Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, IIS, Azure, SSO, SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, Qlik, Tableau, SharePoint
- Full-stack development experience (DB design, UI/UX design)
- Strong knowledge of application & data integration patterns
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS, or similar cloud computing platforms (Azure preferred)
- Experience with data analysis, data integration & ETL, data reporting tools & techniques
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)