Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in Developing and Leading modules/tracks in Drupal Projects for Enterprise clients.
- Good understanding of Drupal 7, 8, & 9. Acquia Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Drupal Hosting Solutions like Acquia Cloud, Pantheon, AWS Cloud, Platform.
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline(User Experience, Site Developers, Drupal Developers, QA, etc.) environment is preferred
- Must have an understanding/experience in Drupal architecture, module design, configuration management, content type design, fundamentals around hooks, core APIs and Frameworks
- Able to write secure code following Drupal coding standards and security guidelines
- Understanding of Twig templating engine and ability to create themes leveraging popular contributed themes like Bootstrap
- Understanding of OOTB caching concepts/features, Solr Search integrations, Cron Jobs, Distributions (e.g. Lightning)
- Well versed with Linux operating system and commands
- Ability to override the community/core modules features with hooks implementation
- Experience in working with GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education: Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Projects this role will support: Development, Enhancement projects using Drupal technology
Possible career-paths: Module & Team Lead and Architect
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program