Ads is one of Amazon
's fastest-growing areas!
Our team, the Account Management
Performance (AMP) team is leading the way with a focus on accelerating workflows and scaling the Ads pipeline.
The team is looking for a motivated Front-End Engineer
(FEE) with a proven track record of building web applications at scale. You’ll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems. We’re a fast-growing team with lots of opportunities for advancement. No chance of getting bored!
A successful engineer
in this role is:
- Creative and engaged by ambiguity: You're able to explore new problem spaces with unique constraints and thus non-obvious solutions; you’re quick to identify any gaps with a goal of delivering value to our customers.
- Highly analytical: You solve problems in innovative ways that help us achieve our success metrics. You focus on driving processes, tools, and statistical methods which support rational decision-making.
- Team obsessed: You help grow your team members to achieve outstanding results. You foster a creative atmosphere letting engineers innovate, while holding them accountable for making smart decisions and delivering results.
- You’re ambitious, yet humble: You recognize that there’s always opportunity for improvement and use introspection and feedback from teammates and peers to raise the bar.
Key job responsibilities
- Own front-end technical vision and direction: You identify problems and develop solutions; you embrace performance metrics and measurement techniques because they help you assess how well system-related services are running.
- Collaborate on product direction: You’ll build and maintain strong relationships between engineering and partner disciplines (e.g. Product, User Experience) to ensure that we're focused on delivering the right product(s) for our customers.
- Build and grow your team: You'll be a key contributor on an engineering team that delivers results. You'll be an example of Amazon's leadership principles and work to grow more leaders within your group.
- You create delightful customer experiences. You work with product stakeholders to evaluate proposed user experiences, provide feedback, recommend improvements, and give voice to engineering considerations.
- You lead the design, implementation, and delivery of front-end software in ambiguous and complex problem spaces (at the team level). The problems you solve are complex, but your solutions are as simple as possible.
- Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon