TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client provides a full range of services including web portal providing information on the state, business and economic development, public safety, Learning, law, justice, health, education, Corrections, transportation, IT, Social Services and culture. It also supplies information on government services and current job openings.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting business critical applications in production and non-production environments and will have an opportunity to work with the newest technology available in the industry. The ideal DevOps Engineer candidate should be comfortable picking up new skills quickly and strive for application and operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting business critical applications in production and non-production environments
- The Engineer will continually lead, facilitate, and coordinate synchronized releases to maximize value delivered to program Customers
- Support a mobile app ecosystem to internal testers as well as client facing app stores
- You will be responsible for designing, developing & implementing CI/CD pipelines, build tools and automation for mobile apps and cloud DevOps in an agile environment
- Maintain the health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and daily administration duties
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability
- Participates in demos, code reviews, and communicates ideas for continuous project improvement
- Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance
- On-call rotation for production support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, or related fields.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in mobile build tools, automation, CI/CD
- Six (6) or more years of experience building and releasing automation scripts.
- Experience configuring XCode and Android Studio projects
- Experience with Apple Test Flight and Google Play Console
- Experience in how iOS and Android apps are built and using APIs to distribute artifacts to app stores and operate at a scale of millions of users
- Advanced knowledge of managing infrastructure in the cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure))
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Dockers, ECS, Nomad, Kubernetes
- Experience in Gradle, Bash, Ruby, Fastlane, Maven, Cocoa Pod, and similar tool sets
- Experience in Jenkins, Gitlab Pipelines, GitHub Actions, Bitrise, CircleCI, and/or similar tools
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: One location