Front End Developer
Artemis Consulting, Inc.
5+ years of relevant experienceRemote Opportunity for US-based candidates only (see Other Requirements for details)
ABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTING
Artemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is a certified Great Place to Work, on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S, on the Entrepreneur 360 companies list, and one of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s Fantastic 50 companies. Our teams are collaborative, self-motivated, and focused on creating value for our clients. We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package including employer-subsidized health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) matching, 10 paid Federal holidays, and paid vacation and sick leave.
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate for this position will meet all of the requirements of the position and can work with a team in an agile environment. This is a full-time, salaried Front End Developer position supporting the Federal Government. You must be able to pass a Public Trust background check as required by the Federal client. You must also have excellent oral and written communications skills along with the following:
- Develop web-based Pre-Exam Planning information systems
- Build and update RESTful APIs
- Interface with PostgreSQL
- Troubleshoot issues and create code fixes for open source products
- Address defects and collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate application in cloud native environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ years of web application development experience
- Strong experience with Angular 6/7/8/9/10/11
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 5+ years of experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions
- Strong experience developing/consuming RESTful web services
- 2+ years of experience with Spring and Hibernate
- 2+ years of experience with designing and developing PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Spring (Spring boot, MVC, Web Services, Security, Batch)
- Solid knowledge of Scrum, Kanban Agile development methodologies
- Excellent issue resolution skills within open source products
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- AWS cloud based development experience
- Experience creating custom website presence ideally for Federal agency public websites
- Understanding mobile friendliness of websites
- Familiarity and experience with Section 508 standards
- Looking for self-motivated and fast-learners
- Undergraduate Degree (in in computer science, engineering or related field) highly desired but can be substituted with 2 additional years of experience
Artemis Consulting is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, or age.
- Positions are remote with monthly meetings onsite in Washington, DC.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Candidates must reside in one of the following states: Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C, Pennsylvania, or Georgia
Artemis Consulting utilizes e-Verify to check employment authorization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
At Artemis Consulting, Inc. our employees work in collaborative environments focused on solving tough IT and operational challenges facing our public and commercial clients. We are looking for talented professionals with a background in information technology, project management, systems architecture, and web application development and maintenance to join our dynamic team.
We want our employees to feel challenged, engaged, and valued. We know that our success depends on our talented employees and recognize that motivated employees will provide the excellent service on which Artemis Consulting has built its reputation.We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package including: