Greeting from Accuro Group .
We have an Excellent Opportunity with TCS. Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this
We have below position with us, Kindly share resume
Role: Kafka Admin/Devops
Location: Austin, TX | Foster City, California
Interview mode : Video
Start Date: Immediate
Strong exp with cluster.
- 5 years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree.
- Experienced with one or more scripting languages, Python, Ruby, Bash, and/or NodeJS.
- Experience in Design, build, assemble, and configure application or technical architecture components using business requirements.
- Experience in implementing Kafka platform in provisioning, implementing security & authorization on Kafka cluster includes creating a backup & mirroring of Kafka Cluster brokers, broker sizing, topic sizing, h/w sizing, performance monitoring, broker security, topic security, consumer/producer access management (ACL)
- Experience in Kafka, Zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest proxy and Kafka Mirror Maker
- Establish best practice standards for configuring Source and Sink connectors.
- Experience in High availability cluster setup, maintenance, and post implementation support.
- Knowledge of Kafka API (development experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Good understanding of OS (RHEL/Centos), SAN Storage, Networking technology, load balancer SSL/TLS, and Firewall.
- Experience in setting standards to automate deployments using Chef or Jenkins.
- Experience with container technology Kubernetes, Docker.
- familiar with Opensource monitoring products (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience with bigdata technology (Hadoop echo system) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work well within a globally distributed team, maintain a positive attitude while working with a high throughput platform demands short deadlines
- Passion about cutting edge Opensource technology and staying current with industry trends
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see and solve issues.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Kafka: 5 years (Required)
- admin: 3 years (Required)
- Cluster: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer