Company Description Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
The Mandiant Attack Surface Management division is reshaping how organizations discover and monitor their internet-facing infrastructure. Evangelizing a technology movement like this one takes more than just a good sales pitch. As a team, we obsess over helping our customers:
- Discover known and unknown assets and exposures
- Monitor ongoing change in their environment
- Stay aware of current threats and attacker techniques
- Raise the bar for the entire security organization
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Do you love complex problems? Does working across a diverse set of modern technologies inspire you? If so, we are looking for a new member on our team to drive high quality engineering practices and help our customers improve their security visibility. What you will do:
- Create new capabilities in the Mandiant Attack Surface Management platform
- Improve existing aspects of the data and analytics capabilities in the platform
- Work hand in hand with UX and Design to ensure a world-class experience
- Writing tests to ensure platform performance
- Minimum of 5+ years of Experience working on back-end development, ideally with Ruby, Rails.
- Expert understanding of RESTful APIs and security
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with PostgreSQL or another relational database
- Able to quickly adapt to new tools and frameworks as needs change
- Minimum of 2+ years of Experience with cloud technologies, like DynamoDB, Lambda and Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional tests
- Own the architecture and implementation of key roadmap items
- Familiarity with continuous integration, testing tools, workflows (Github Actions, CircleCI) and source code management tools (git)
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
As a U.S. federal contractor, Mandiant has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to comply with our obligations under applicable laws and requirements. This position may be covered under Mandiant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required in order to support federal contracts, access company offices and/or attend in-person meetings and work events. If covered under this policy, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 may be required as a condition of hire. At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: 102,900.00. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations. Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms.
Benefits: Whether you are just starting your career, reaching a milestone, or gearing up for retirement, we offer plans and programs to keep you happy and healthy at any stage of life. We regularly evaluate our options to make sure they’ve got everything you need. Part of what makes Mandiant great is our diverse team, and we’ve made it our priority to provide benefits that support you on your individual journey at work and at home. Mandiant subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.