With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an exciting new career opportunity for a Full Stack Web Developer in our Seattle office!
Do you have experience with developing web applications? Is designing modern interfaces and visualizations for data and geometry a challenge that excites you? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative workspace? Are you looking to grow and challenge yourself while seeking out opportunities for creativity and innovation? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!
This role’s purpose is be the internal subject matter expert for web application development for Ryan’s Insights and Innovation team. You will both design and development web applications in house and help to coordinate external development efforts as necessary. You can also expect to:
- Participate in identifying new opportunities for web technologies to advance workflows at Ryan Companies.
- Work with Computational Design Team to design and build API interfaces for leveraging data in design analysis and generation tools.
- Work with data analysts and other groups across Ryan to build interactive visualizations.
- Coordinate with existing IT/IS team to build and maintain backend systems.
To be successful in this role, you will have a breadth of experience in web development technologies and be comfortable assembling a technology stack that reads and published data from several sources. You should have a profession degree and several years of professional experience, but excellent candidates with demonstrated expertise in full stack development will also be considered. You will especially stand out if you have:
- Experience working with mapping APIs (Google Maps, ESRI, Open Street Maps)
- Experience working with 3d visualization APIs (WebGL, three.js)
- Experience integrating with data and data visualization platforms (PowerBI, REST API, SQL)
- Experience integrating with single sign on technologies (OAUTH/OAUTH2, etc)
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for non-immigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.