Come join the Experience organization within GRM U.S.! Experience leads the GRM U.S. “Win with Digital” mandate and rallies the organization around transforming digital connection opportunities into extraordinary experiences that position our company to win big with our customers, agents and prospects.
Within Experience, the Agent Solutions & Strategy team is seeking an Associate Program Manager to develop tools and programs to profitably grow our company and help our Independent Agent Channel. We strive to be the leading carrier in making it easy for agents to reach new customers, and to retain their existing customers. You will be part of an innovative, collaborative team that adopts a test & learn mentality to bring new tools and capabilities to market. In this role, you will help manage some of our most valuable agent marketing and retention programs, as well as support the development of new growth programs we ideate and bring to market.
- Supports the delivery and development of agent experience programs
- Assists with reporting of KPIs that align to programs and initiatives
- Supports the creation and development of project management tools for efficient delivery / execution
- Proactively looks for and recommends process or technology improvements to support agent experience and growth
- Project management of key agent growth programs
- Assist with the creative development and execution of agent marketing program development and maintenance (work with art directors, copywriters, designers)
- Assist with site testing of agent marketing portals and programs
- Collaborates with team members and program partners to build a seamless and universal experience for agents
- Supports team members in primary and secondary research tasks, such as interview guide creation and coordinating logistics of research efforts, to understand target audiences and needs and to identify improvement opportunities
- Conducts basic analytics on programs to monitor performance
- Supports the creation of presentation materials to business leaders
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.