- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) regarding iOS and Android development projects while gathering specific technical requirements.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features for fully functional and native mobile applications while performing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance while ensuring new and legacy applications meet quality standards and suggesting new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic using MuleSoft and APIConnect technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as elastic search, Kibana, Splunk.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features Agile methodology skills and experience with Jira, Confluence, Continuous integration, and DevOps skills (Nexus, Jenkins).
- Communicate and present to executive level stakeholders e.g. Board Members, Management Committee, Operating Committee, and other senior leadership forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience overseeing and leading web app development projects.
- Previous experience documenting technical requirements for application development projects.
- Build & deployment experience using GitHub, uDeploy, CI/CD, CVS, Continuous, Maven, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Solid experience in delivering Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web applications
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
- Exposure to GitHub, Maven, CVS, Continuous, JIRA, Confluence, System V Packaging, Jenkins, GitLab. Continuous Integration and Continue Deployment (CI/CD) DevOps, uDeploy on Kubernetes platform.
- Knowledgeable of banking/financial industries is highly preferred.
- Previous experience with MuleSoft and API integrations.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Leading web application projects: 5 years (Preferred)
- XML, JSON, CSV & SQL: 4 years (Preferred)
- Delivering Native, Hybrid & Mobile Web applications: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location