IT Mobile Application Engineer (React Native)
This position is responsible for implementing, unit testing, deploying and supporting features for all of Tractor Supply Company (TSC) consumer facing mobile applications. This requires strong knowledge of app development for iOS
- Develops and/or configures, builds, reviews and unit tests software/solutions
- Works with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines
- Partners with the business analysts to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities
- Assists developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements
- Assist in the Quality Assurance (QA) efforts by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution.
- Works with Enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with established procedures
- Participates in 24x7 on call rotations
- Experience : 2-5 years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Mobile applications on iOS, and Android;
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality is required;
- Experience with E-Commerce or Retail is preferred
- Strong knowledge of React Native, ReactJS, REST, Swift, Java/kotlin, Angular, or Node JS
- Knowledge of publishing and supporting apps in Apple Store and Google Play
- Knowledge of mobile application security
- Knowledge of writing automated unit tests.
- Knowledge of profiling tools, memory management, load testing and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Git, Gitlab/Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio App Center and Jenkins/Bamboo/
- Experience working in an agile environment a huge plus
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction is preferred
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO),
the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative
e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live
"Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company
offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance
, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.