- As part of a collaborative team, build and enhance web-based business applications for the entertainment industry.
- Work closely with QA, business analysts and customers to design and implement new feature requests.
- Develop new features and refactor existing systems to maximize maintainability and code quality.
- Work closely with QA automation engineers to ensure regression and load/performance testing build in as part of CD/CI pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSCS or equivalent required or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of the principles of good UI and UX.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience ingesting Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms and data structures.
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices.
Special Work Conditions
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Experience working with modern UI libraries.
- Experience working with and configuring webpack.
- Experience working with and configuring docker.
- Experience with current Reactjs State Management Libraries (redux, etc.).
- Experience with role and rule-based security and authentication tools and best-practices (single sign-on).
- Experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud.
- Sedentary - Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may occasionally entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- What is your desired compensation range for a full-time role?
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location