The Director of Customer Support leads all Front Office Support teams with the primary goal of providing world-class service to Inside Real Estate customers in the most efficient manner possible. Ideal candidates for the role of Director of Customer Support are effective managers, inspiring leaders, who are passionate about real estate, champions of service and work well in high-growth environments.
- Lead and manage fully-functional, responsive Front Office Support teams, which includes all kvCORE Support Teams, CORE Team Support, and Marketplace Support.
- Execute on all established chat, telephone and email support channel strategies.
- Analyze case metrics and content to identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes across teams accordingly.
- Achieve all established team performance targets for the following metrics:
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Response Time
- Resolution Time
- 1st Touch Resolution Rate
- Case Volume Productivity
- Drive a culture of customer advocacy, professional development, and fun.
- Regularly audit support cases to ensure quality and accuracy of work.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on company level initiatives.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure customer impacting product issues are resolved and addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with Customer Success Teams and Account Management to improve the overall customer experience and improve Front Office agent adoption and retention.
- Collaborate with Support Operations to ensure any knowledge base, Chatbot, and FAQ needs are met, training and coaching is provided to new hires and existing staff, and open Jiras impacting Support are driven to resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience of support management in customer-facing organizations
- 6+ years experience of customer support
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge or experience in residential real estate preferred
- Understanding of sales and retention strategies preferred
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.About Inside Real Estate:
Inside Real Estate is a fast growing, independently-owned real estate software firm that serves as a trusted technology partner to over 200,000 top brokerages, agents and teams. Our flagship product, kvCORE Platform, is the most modern and comprehensive solution in the industry known for delivering profitable growth at every level of a brokerage organization. Built on a modern, scalable and flexible architecture, kvCORE enables every brokerage to create their own unique technology ecosystem through custom branding, robust integrations and high-quality add-on solutions. With an accomplished leadership team and over 230 employees, Inside Real Estate brings the resources, scale and vision to deliver ongoing innovation and success to our growing customer base.