The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join a highly creative and collaborative fast-paced team to design and develop innovative customer-centric web experiences. The Front End Developer will collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to create functional and user centric webpages, websites, web applications and content for mobile apps. The Front End Developer will work closely with the Back End Developer collaborating with teams across the organization to design and deploy websites, and web applications to meet and exceed customer experience benchmarks and best practices.
HBF does not now and will not in the future commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or 6 years of related work experience developing technical solutions
- 5 years of UX/UI experience building websites, content and web applications, preferably on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5 years of experience working with Digital Asset Management, Content Management and Commerce platforms
- Experience building responsive web and mobile experiences
- Thorough understanding of website design principles, SEO Optimization and WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience with large scale enterprise integrated solutions.
- Working knowledge of Java
- Experience working with Adobe Commerce
- Adobe Certified Expert – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Adobe XD Credential
- Strong ability to work in teams and independently