· Contributing to conceiving, designing, and developing interactive visualization to facilitate different use cases in the natural language processing workflow.
· Provide development and O&M support for a production Java application with an Oracle backend and Tomcat application server.
· Provide O&M support that includes, but is not limited to, the gathering, analysis, and development of enhancement specifications/requirements provided by the system owner.
· Support all aspects of the project to include all phases of life cycle development.
· Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a state of the art big data enterprise data loading solution that will revolutionize the way our customer interacts with their data.
· Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing Java solutions to meet customer needs.
· Ensure software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing.
· Document the application, service and environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.Qualifications:
· Must have an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
· BS Degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of experience with programming and software development to include analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
· Five (5) years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements.
· Five (5) years of experience leading technical teams.
· Three (3) years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform.
· Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
· Experience in creating custom interactive data visualizations through modifying and extending any D3 like or D3-based libraries.
· Experience with data User Interface Architectural Pattern
· Experience working with non-traditional visualizations such as Sankey, TreeMap, Chord, Serpentine, Force-directed Networks, Radial Hierarchy, Parallel Coordinates, etc.Preferred Qualifications:
· Familiarity with the Vue / Node.js stack
· Familiarity with Apache eCharts or amCharts
· Familiarization with Search Application Interfaces
· Worked in an Agile environment.
· Worked on teams that practice Agile methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)