We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Requires High School level plus some specialized training. 8+ years of experience.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides advanced secretarial, administrative and business management support to senior leadership in the organization. The EA schedules meetings chaired by senior leadership and refers, or personally attends to visitors inquiries and actions. The EA coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day to day operations of the organization, and performs a variety of secretarial duties, which may be complex or confidential to include: travel arrangements, travel itineraries, agendas, advances, expense reports, submission of check requests, etc. Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate, maintain, and manage technical and program documentation, reports, and presentations for internal and external audiences, and maintain high quality control process for all material
- Develop, maintain, and present visual and multimedia presentations, including brochures, documents, and briefings, web design, and training materials
- Create, maintain, and/or operate web-based tools to support business activities
- Support the data records management process
- Facilitate meetings, including scheduling meetings, publishing meeting agendas and minutes, documenting decisions and tracking action items
- Attend staff meetings to provide personnel support to senior management and program staff
- Provide personnel management and logistics support
- Organize and facilitate personnel performance systems
- Review, edit for accuracy, process, and track performance appraisals and other personnel-related forms
- Provide support on personnel issues including training, onboarding, awards, travel
- Track Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) requests for technical and security subject matter review