Customer Success Specialist IWho You Are
Interested in solving technical issues and customer support for enterprise customers?
As a Customer Success Specialist, I, you will be expected to serve as the primary point of contact for numerous customers of Vail’s Routing and Call Control (RACC) platform. You would assist customers based on their specific needs by troubleshooting and solving issues they have in their self-service RACC portal, both individually and amongst internal product teams. This role is team-oriented, and you will collaborate with other highly technical engineering staff to address all correspondence with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Qualifications: We encourage you to apply if you think your experience may be a match, even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
- Consistently contact all customers assigned as primary contact to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Check monitoring pages throughout the day to identify any potential or current errors that need to be resolved
- Document all errors and how errors were resolved in internal Confluence wiki pages.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues by working with internal teams and/or researching external sources to find the most efficient solution in a timely manner, using tools such as SIP Call Logs and Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Take calls and emails from customers on an as needed basis, including after hours if emergency issues arise
- Attend team meetings to plan and prioritize each week’s tasks and present status updates on customers’ integration into system by noting what problems occurred and what action was taken to resolve it
- Attend weekly meetings for customers who are in the provisioning stage to review status and what next steps need to be taken to complete the process
- Coordinate with internal teams consisting of software developers, business analysts, operations engineers, and project managers to effectively maintain and grow Vail’s customer base
Who We Are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1+ year of experience in a technical product support role
- 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing or information technology role
- Experience working in a highly technical environment and with highly technical teams (e.g. software developers, operations engineers, project managers, etc.)
- Ability to learn complex internal products quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite (Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferred
- Experience with internal documentation platforms such as Jira and Confluence, preferred
- Robust knowledge of telecommunications vernacular and processes, preferred
At Vail, we believe in the unique power of voice interactions to create more expressive, more intimate, and more efficient interpersonal interactions. Using Vail technology, we make millions of voice interactions better every day. We process around 10% of all toll-free call traffic in the U.S; 1 in 10 times when someone calls a customer support hotline Vail is routing or interacting with that call.
We are rapidly growing across multiple dimensions, including our customer base, the scope of products we offer, and the size of our team. Now is the right time for a strong candidate to join and grow with us. We have a supportive culture where employees are encouraged to achieve both personal and team goals because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
We offer competitive compensation and affordable benefits with flexibility and choice to meet individual and family (including Domestic Partnerships) needs including:
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match every pay period (50% on first 6% of employee contribution)
- 31 days PTO
- Annual Bonus Program
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation allowance
- Employee referral bonus
- Gym membership
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
We are striving to implement and sustain an inclusive and equitable work environment for all employees by sourcing underrepresented groups and continually empowering those individuals within our organization to further enrich Vail’s communication solutions. We recognize that equitable and unique individuals benefit our teams’ problem-solving, innovation and development efforts.COVID-19
Vail’s offices are located in Deerfield, IL, and Chicago, IL. We will continue to interview and onboard employees remotely during this unprecedented time. We are not requiring employees to come into our offices at this time. Once the pandemic ends, we will observe a hybrid work arrangement giving employees continued flexibility to come into the office based on personal, team, and business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location