*Role can be fully remote*
A Development Operations Engineer works closely with developers, testers, and sysadmins to enable high-quality software development in an agile environment.
- Create tools and release automation so that deployments are painless and require minimal intervention.
- Collaborate with developers to refine build, test, and release practices across the organization.
- Manage, enhance, and document both automated and manual operational processes
- Integrate and manage services to make our internal users more productive
- Build a culture of customer satisfaction based on operational excellence, big picture understanding, continuous improvement, and proactive thinking
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins/Hudson required
- Understanding of source control systems required (Git preferably)
- Experience with Vault, Nomad, and Consul is highly preferred.
- Experience with a scripting language Bash or Python is highly preferred.
- Experience working in the linux command line is highly preferred.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Artifactory is a plus.
- Experience with a Configuration Management systems and virtual machines is a plus. (We use Puppet)
- Performance Testing and/or Systems Administration experience a plus
From: Backstop Solutions Group LLC Benefits:
- Comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- Unlimited vacation time
- 401(k) company match
- Professional organization memberships
- Gourmet coffee, tea, and espresso
- Game room, team events and quarterly company parties
- Weekly games, beer and snacks
- Casual work environment, jeans encouraged (when not visiting clients)
- Work with smart, cool and dedicated folks
- The chance to work for a growing service provider in the alternative financial industry
Expected Compensation for full qualified candidates: $95,000-145,000 Base Salary We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of disability, veteran status, or personal characteristic, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion is both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.