ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dashboard, LLC is the technology arm of an established, vertically-integrated Chicago enterprise in the Real Estate sector. The chief product of this company is a multi-tenant platform delivered as SaaS to subscribers (both enterprise and individual) that centralizes disparate services that have historically been delivered piecemeal.THE ROLE
We are looking for full-stack developers with strong self-discipline and organizational skills, who turn out good code through meticulous testing of their work. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in:
- LAMP stacks and their variations
- Leveraging frameworks like Laravel (3 year’s experience preferred), Symfony , Drupal, Cake, etc.
- Front-end frameworks & libraries, like Vue (preferred), Angular, Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.
- jQuery DataTables
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Standard development environments and their parts, including Git, Vagrant, IDEs, etc.
- AWS (deployments and interactions, not necessarily full-blown DevOps)
- Agile/Scrum methodology and the SLC
- Minimum 3-5 years of full-time, production-level development experience.
- General knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field is a nice-to-have, but not required
- Familiarity with the software development process, including development tools (IDEs, GitHub, Vagrant, Valet/Homestead, VPNs, etc.)
- Able to visualize data structures and workflow processes
The Dashboard LLC work environment is currently “office optional”, and we are pleased to accommodate remote work arrangements as long as it is apparent that work output meets or exceeds expectations. We are a Central Standard Time Zone based workforce.BENEFITS
- Health insurance (BX/BS)
- 401(k) with employer match (25% of employee contributions up to 5% of salary)
- Flexible PTO policy
Job Type: Full-time