The Technical Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting and technical project management responsibilities. It requires a wide range of technical skills, solution design and a desire not just for what the answer is, but how things work and why. You'll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems, working with other Conversant engineering teams to understand the system and assist with improving it.
The Technical Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical support and designing solutions to achieve our business objectives, driving innovation and initiatives through technical expertise, resolving technical issues impacting the team, and collaborating across multiple technical teams to prototype new ideas. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Support integrating some of the largest Internet companies into the Conversant system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Be the technical escalation point for the team and technical subject matter expert.
- Train and communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across the enterprise through innovation and automation.
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Work with internal and external cross teams including engineering, analytics, account management, product management and sales.
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them to resolution.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Technical Integration Engineering team at Conversant. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered.
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts.
- Self-starter, able to keep up with industry trends.
- Experience in the digital marketing industry a plus, especially within display, mobile and affiliate spaces.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (BASH, Python, PHP) and mobile app development is a plus.
- Strong command of SQL.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.