We are seeking a part-time to full-time Designer to work onsite in our Concord, MA studio. Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team. We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences and client satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to learn and grow with an established digital agency.
*QUALIFICATIONS: UX/UI Design
: Extensive experience designing websites and web applications for use on desktop and mobile devices, including the ability to create exceptional designs that successfully integrate brand messaging, color, composition, typography, interactivity, iconography, and photography. A proven track record of delivering inspiring designs from the initial concept to research, prototyping, and execution a plus. Capabilities:
The ability to design with Sketch and familiarity with UX resources and trends such as Material Design, jQuery, and other UX practices. Team Skills:
Enthusiasm for working in a multi-disciplinary environment including excellent communication skills.
A college degree or completion of coursework in the areas of web, media or graphic design. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Lead the design of website and print projects. Approximately 90% of the work is web based and up to 10% print. This includes:
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Creating the User Experience design for a variety of projects including non-profit community sites, corporate sites, landing pages, blogs, email templates and web applications.
- Working with developers to map out the functionality of online features.
- Designing logos and brand elements.
- Designing print brochures and marketing materials.
- Occasionally performing Quality Assurance of websites to ensure the UX and other aspects are correct.
- Working with marketing specialists, developers and project managers to create the best user experience possible including information architecture, calls to action and functionality.
- Interfacing with clients during design reviews and other client communication.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See our studio, and learn more about what we specialize in at www.Bartlett.Agency
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. The company is currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic conditions. When onsite, work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member’s skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, quarterly incentive program, and a generous time-off policy.
Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading, digital agency.
Take advantage of an opportunity to learn how an agency works from a leader that has been at the helm since 1998. OTHER DETAILS:
Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad. ABOUT BARTLETT INTERACTIVE (BI):
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in design, web development, and digital marketing. Services include Internet strategy, UX/UI design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
BI is also the founder of the non-profit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple bottom line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).'
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a portfolio website? If so include a link.
- UI: 1 year (Preferred)
- UX: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location