Lead IT & Business Process Analyst - Audit & Assurance Product and Solutions
Support proprietary Audit
& Assurance applications throughout all phases of the software development
lifecycle, but in particular post-deployment. Become a technical support Subject Matter Expert for multiple Audit
& Assurance applications. Collaborate with product technology
teams and key stakeholders in the continual improvement of our applications, both through daily end user support activities and trend analysis and reporting.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Advanced Level 2 support of end users located across the globe.
- Own the support of multiple Audit applications in different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Report to product teams concerning important short-term support issues and long-term trend analysis.
- Ensure that all phases of the support process is cohesive, regularly evaluating for improvement opportunities.
- Retain ownership of all tickets.
- Evaluate open and closed incidents for quality and provide feedback to 1 st level analysts.
- Create, evaluate, deliver, and maintain product knowledge documents.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver technical training material and sessions for other support personnel.
- Participate in activities to assist product teams, such as UAT events and product increment sessions.
- Regular presentations of relevant and informative support matters to product and firm leadership.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5-7 years of technical support or business analyst (or equivalent) experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, and a desire to obtain subject mastery of proprietary software.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are required.
- This position requires excellent relationship management skills. An ability to interact with people of varying levels of skill and authority is required.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of customer service is required.
- Ability to thrive in a changing or fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to ask for assistance when faced with road blocks or challenges.
- Strong time management and some project management skills.
- Must be able to deliver results with minimal oversight.
- Experience working as part of a virtual team is a plus.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum framework is a plus.
- Experience with visualization and collaboration software packages such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, ServiceNow, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Flexibility regarding schedule and assigned work is required.
- Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future