Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
We are the Strategic Programs & Innovations Team within the Experian Data Quality business unit. This team develops innovative solutions that tailor our products to the specific use cases that our customers require. This includes creating and maintain CSM integrations, allowing our customers to validate address, email, and phone information directly through their existing forms. This team also provides hands on support for individual customers by adapting our existing integrations to their custom needs and providing continuous support. To be a part of this team you must be able to design and implement creative solutions to our customer’s problems.
- Build and support integrations between common CRMs and Experian products.
- Propose new solutions that would help Experian or it's customers.
- Work with other team members on proposed solutions to generate proof of concepts and production ready software.
- Help individual customers with personalized implementations.
- Promote sustainable design and mature solutions to ensure the continued success of this team’s contribution to Experian's success
- B.S. in Computer Science (or comparable degree / experience)
- Minimum 2 years programming experience
- Experience in an Object-Oriented language (.Net, Java, etc.)
- Extensive experience in both statically and dynamically typed languages
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Innovative flexibility and the opportunity to influence what you work on. As a part of the Strategic Programs & Innovation team you can influence what projects the team focuses on. You will have the ability to develop new and innovative technologies that shape the future of the business. You can see your ideas to proof of concepts, or even production offerings.
- The ability to grow. You will be working closely with experienced developers and given the opportunities to learn new CRMs, platforms, and languages.
- A mix of ever changing projects, customers, and internal teams that keeps this position more exciting and dynamic than working through an ever growing backlog.
- Top tier benefits from a leading FTSE 50 company including competitive dental/medical/vision plans, 401k matching, and a generous vacation package.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.