Senior Front End Developer About us
Thinaer is a small business in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. We are inclusive and challenging.
Our work environment includes:
- Wellness programs
- Company perks
Our engineering and product development teams build and operate intricate yet simple solutions that expand across many use cases and multiple industries every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on bleeding edge technology at enterprise scale.Benefits
Role & Responsibilities
- Remote work available
- Hybrid in office and remote schedule also available
- Flexible Hours. Core hours are 10:00 AM CST to 3:00 PM CST
- Competitive healthcare options
- Lunch provided on days in office
Qualifications & Requirements
- Work with Product Management and the Engineering Team to execute and deliver on product requirements.
- Help lead Frontend web development of our applications
- Work with Product Owners on design decisions
- Write unit and integration tests which will be a part of the team’s suite of tests and a part of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in all Agile activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, and Reviews
- Bring a passion for quality in everything that you do with a focus on delivering product in customer’s hands.
- Possess a strong desire to do one’s best work in a team environment where collaboration and alignment are extremely important.
- 3+ years of professional experience using ReactJS or AngularJS
- Professional experience working on any technology that delivered a public facing API
- Design experience a plus
- ReactNative, TypeScript, or Mapping solutions experience a plus
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To visit in office, we require vaccination
- Will you require visa sponsorship in the future?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations