One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing solutions as outlined in requirement and design specifications and completes work according to development standards and processes. The role will have assigned areas of product responsibility and is expected to develop domain expertise in those areas to effectively enhance and maintain product functionality.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Implements functionality as described in design documentation and can work independently or in teams to complete assigned tasks.
- Follows defined engineering process during the development lifecycle.
- Code is developed per defined coding standards, unit test code if thorough.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of object-oriented design principles as reflected in working code.
- Demonstrates technical leadership capabilities, occasionally mentors’ other engineers.
- Able to accurately estimate effort required to perform areas of work taking into consideration product and process requirements during the development lifecycle.
- Implementations are completed according to agreed upon commitments. Exceptions to this are rare.
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve feature/project issues and help team meet project goals.
- Learn to architect solutions that do not require re-work, while also learning how to incorporate future requirements as part of the design.
- Fosters teamwork within the group, helps others (e.g. by voluntarily sharing information needed) to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrates the proper level of understanding of the product to effectively identify and use technical tradeoffs.
- Coordinates his/her own work as well as coordinates his/her work with the work of others.
- Software Development background with an understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverables created during the development lifecycle.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience developing for AWS (lambdas, S3, API Gateway) a plus.
- Dedication to customer service.
Education | Experience
Bachelor's Degree from accredited university. 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer
Certificates | Licenses | Registrations
Remote work is the primary method used by the company at this time. The office is an open working environment conducive to overall success of organizational goals through team collaboration, commitment, and shared objectives. OT is a business casual environment with flexible working hours.
Location: 8144 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231
Job Type: Full-time