The Red Hat Customer Identity and Access Management team is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will work in an innovative team responsible for key authentication and user management service for Red Hat's open hybrid cloud platform, sso.redhat.com, and its surrounding integrations. You will work on the full-stack design, development, testing, and release of web applications, with a focus on the front-end and user experience. You will closely collaborate with the Red Hat Single Sign-On team and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the upstream Keycloak community and other open source projects. You’ll contribute to the team's capabilities by demonstrating technical competence, exceptional communication skills, personal initiative, creativity, desire to learn, transparency, and ability to work as part of a team.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Analyze and clarify business requirements
- Build deployment plans; work with teammates to orchestrate releases
- Analyze log files to debug issues in production and pre-production environments
- Evaluate open source solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in application support rotation
- 3+ years of experience front-end web development with React, Angular, or similar MV* frameworks
- Experience in Java or other object-oriented languages
- Experience using MySQL (or Maria), PostgreSQL, or Mongo
- Experience working with distributed source control like Git, including branching and merging
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and processes
- Good understanding of DevOps practices, process, and technologies
- Ability to learn quickly and solve issues as they arise
- Ability to work within a distributed team and communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other closely related field
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Containers is a plus
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.