To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Job Details Must be local or willing to relocate to Burlington, MA, Boston, MA, Indianapolis IN, Portland, OR, Hillsboro, OR and Bellevue, WA
As an Engineer on the Salesforce B2C Commerce Signature Support team, you will be working closely with some of Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s premier customers — collaborating with their development teams and operations teams on quickly finding resolutions to sophisticated problems, issues, and incidents..
Our Signature Support team are experts on the Commerce Cloud platform from the development tools, to the API, to the merchandising functionality, and the operational capabilities — this team provides the highest levels of support and mentorship to our Signature customers.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with development teams, operations teams, and merchandisers and marketers, as well as collaborating with internal teams, such as Engineering and Site Reliability.
Ultimately, being a part of a team delivering outstanding technical support and expertise to the world-class customers on the industry’s leading B2C Commerce platform - Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Working directly with Commerce Cloud’s Signature customers, solving their issues quickly
- Diagnose production and scalability issues using code-debugging tools and various diagnostic/monitoring tools (Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk, etc)
- Support and chip in to the growth of standard methodologies for delivery of support services.
- Serve as product enablement team leader for various product features
- Represent the Signature Support organization during multi-functional projects and serve as voice of customer advocate
- Review, build and expand a Knowledge Base
- May require work outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends as this role is an on-call position
- 5+ years of prior experience in technical support role, providing customer facing technical support (Cloud/SaaS or eCommerce preferred)
- Ability to apply your understanding of performance and scalability standard methodologies in debugging performance and scale issues using data from heap and thread dumps, network traces, garbage collection activity, and other key goals
- Familiarity with one or more current client-side web frameworks (AngularJS, React, Ember, Backbone)
- Experience providing web development support is helpful. Familiarity with development IDE’s such as Eclipse and Visual Studio Code
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise network infrastructure, i.e, DNS, Load Balancers, IP addressing, Routing, and CDN
- College degree in Computer Science or related experience required
Bonus for specific experience with the following:
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $66,600 You may also be entitled to receive 10% bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown! Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world. Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping build a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row. There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company. We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities
- Salesforce B2C Commerce (former: Commerce Cloud / Demandware), Adobe, and Oracle eCommerce
- MongoDB, Apache, Oracle, Tomcat, nginx, AppDynamics, and/or Cloudflare
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Salesforce Administrator
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.