Principal Software UI/UX DeveloperResidency Status
: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZENClearance:
Must have an active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance - Must be able to obtain DHS SuitabilityTime Type:
Yes, up to $5KBonus:
Yes, $3K paid over the first 3 months of employmentCompany Overview:
NAOVI (Novel Applications, Inc.) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security and Enterprise Services. NAOVI is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia, NAOVI employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
NAOVI is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Job Description
Novel Applications is seeking a Principal Software UI/UX Developer with Node.js, Angular, and/or React expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test, and implementation of advanced cyber security-oriented UI/UX capabilities
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies, and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with UI/UX development including applicable and demonstrable experience with Node.js, Angular, and/or React. This includes mockup, prototype, develop, and maintain UI/UX capabilities
- 2+ years of experience with Agile software development
- Experience with a diverse set of web UI/UX technologies
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Experience with Authentication as applicable to UI/UX capabilities
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one or more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NoSQL
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Job Type: Full-time