Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Location- Edison, NJ/Montvale, NJ
Duration- Full Time with Orion Innovation
- Azure DevOps - Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CICD)
- Should have experience in creating Classic and YAML Pipelines
- Knowledge in PowerShell Scripting
- Knowledge in Nuget and NPM build
- Experience working in Artifactory
- Install Build and Deployment Agent / Deployment Group
- Experience in Azure Web App Deployment.
- Experience in Build and deployment for Docker and Kubernetes.
Responsible for building CI-CD implementation using Azure DevOps as a tool on Azure cloud platform for designated projects.
- -Subject-matter expert in Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- -Responsible for Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, security improvements, Projects and Programs.
- -Responsible for providing tool awareness and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- -Responsible for Implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments Work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- -Responsible for Liaising with project leads/managers/Scrum Masters, quality assurance, operations groups and other key stakeholders on the release and delivery progress, issues and improvements.
- -Responsible for producing deployment run books and Implementation Plans Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- -Responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- -Responsible for all documentation including content for the department website on CI/CD (DevOps)
- -Ensure solutions are built based on Client standards and that they can be deployed with the Client environment (whether in a global or member firm environment)
- -Must have effective communication with excellent logic and problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference.
- -Experience in development and supporting enterprise applications
- -Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
- -Five years of CI/CD, DevOps experience with good understanding on Software Configuration Management
- -Well versed with Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- -Well versed with Azure offerings with work experience on the same as Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, Storage accounts
- -In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Service Fabric, Active Directory etc.)
- Expertise knowledge on container-based applications (AKS).
- Experience to build and deploy applications on Linux environments.
- Ability to maintain and manage repositories on JFrog Artifactory.
Education / Academics-
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70.00 per year
- Azure: 10 years (Preferred)
- Continuous integration: 8 years (Preferred)
- CI/CD: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Speak with the employer