Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
Our client's mission is to create a new standard for mental health delivery, accessible to people and sustainable for providers. They are broadening access to care through offering increased service types (coaching, groups, therapy), measurement-based care, and insurance-funded care. Now more than ever, we are looking to address mental health needs of our communities. They are VC-backed and was founded in 2018 with footprints in New York and California, as well as virtually nationwide.
About The Role
Our client is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us develop the systems and tools needed to support clients seeking care, providers offering care, and the operational team and infrastructure to support the two. We are a small but growing team who work primarily remotely, using Next.js (React), Django on PostgreSQL, and GraphQL to bring everything together.
- Experience developing and deploying with React
- Experience developing and deploying Python applications into production environments with a preference for Django
- Experience relational database systems like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience integrating and synchronizing data with third-party APIs
- A preference for writing quality code with automated testing and leaving the codebase better than how you found it
- Experience with continuous delivery and troubleshooting production code
- Comfortable communicating with engineers, clinical, and operations staff to solve open-ended problems
- Interest in doing mission-oriented work especially in the healthcare space
Nice to Have
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code & continuous deployment in production
- Maintained security initiatives such as penetration testing or bug bounty programs
- Experience working with healthcare, healthcare technology, and clinical staff, or other regulated industries
Benefits: PTO, Healthcare, and more
Base Salary Range: $150,000 to $200,000