You will have experience with IT Workplace technologies especially in the area of Audio Video for supporting events. You will be the primary department member supporting events for the Americas region. Along with AV support in this role, you’ll be responsible for executive support along with supporting other projects and rollouts.
In your new role, you will:
- Execute 2 nd level IT Infrastructure support
- Drive and deliver meeting rooms projects for the Americas region
- Deliver special support for WebEx and all-hands meetings
- Lead technical expert supporting the executive workplace environment
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Have Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology / equivalent experience
- Expertise in Audio Video technologies
- Expertise in computers hardware and operating systems.
- A team player with soft skills will be preferred
- Experience with mobile device technologies
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.