MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, is a specialized Cybersecurity and IT company in the federal market. When you join the Agil3Tech Team, you will have the opportunity to connect with an ‘A’ Team of technology professionals and coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. You will work with professional teams of elite and disciplined personnel who have advanced cybersecurity and IT skills.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Sr. IA Policy & Compliance Analyst with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.
The Contractor shall provide support to the Army Cross Domain Management Office. The support will include: Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
- Prepare briefings and position papers for the Defense Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) on how cross domain solutions are implemented within the Army.
- Review DoD and Joint staff policy and procedures for use of Cross Domain solutions and support enforcement of the requirements, and inclusion of the products into the Army’s Cybersecurity/IA architecture and IA into systems that are part of the Army portfolio.
- Provide expertise in analyzing proposed cross domain solutions on C&A packages that are being reviewed for a Certification Authority recommendation.
- Review at least 25 proposed cross domain solutions per year.
Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
- Must have current DoD 8570.01 certification – Security+ or higher
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of specific work experience in Cybersecurity
- Must understand, speak, read and write the English language
- Bachelors degree in IT-related field (desired)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team. A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.