Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for “Java Senior Developer “;
who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you! Job Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ Role: Java Senior Developer (Hands-on) Work experience required: 6 - 8yrs Skill set: ,Core Java,Spring Boot,React JS Must have skill:
Good to have:
- This individual must be hands-on and strong in Java fundamentals
- Excellent skills in Core Java,Spring Boot,React JS
- Strong knowledge in Jenkins
- Excellent in Algorithm, Data structures and OOPS concepts
- Ability to write programs with optimized solutions
- Strong in Java backend development
- Should have worked on memory management
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems and service-oriented architecture
- Expertise in Spring and Hibernate/web based technologies
- Excellent understanding and should have worked on multi-threading
- Experience working for CI/CD deployments
- Experience working with high end technology product development environment
Employee Status :
- Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
- Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team’s deliverables;
- Provide Java and database based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers;
Full Time Employee Shift :
Day Job Travel :
No Job Posting :
Aug 06 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected]
with your request and contact information.