This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
emids is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions to the healthcare industry, serving payers, providers, life sciences, and technology firms. Headquartered in Nashville, emids helps bridge critical gaps in providing accessible, affordable, and high-quality healthcare by providing digital transformation services, custom application development, data engineering, business intelligence solutions, and specialized consulting services to all parts of the healthcare ecosystem. With nearly 2,500 professionals globally, emids leverages strong domain expertise in healthcare-specific platforms, regulations, and standards to provide tailored, cutting-edge solutions and services to its clients. Java Fullstack Developer NY, Burlington, Atlanta
- 3+ years of microservices, cloud native applications development and web development experience using React JS, CSS, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, NodeJS, Messaging Frameworks (i.e, Kafka/Rabbit MQ), NoSQL/RDBMS databases (i.e, Mongo DB, PostgresSQL, Redis), and other tech stacks (Open source and proprietary)
- 1+ years of experience with unit Testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, and BDD testing tools like Selenium
- 1+ years of experience with Docker containerization, Kubernetes etc.
- 1+ years of experience with CI/CD tools like Harness, Jenkins, Circle CI etc
- Experience with agile development required, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experienced preferred
- Experience in handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare/Retail Domain experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; thrives working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment
- Experience with any cloud provider (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with any other UI Frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with any BDD testing frameworks such as Selenium is a plus.
- Good understanding and working experience in IT Security best practices and other compliance standards such as ADA, HIPAA, PCI DSS
Skills: Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, Micro services, Kafka
Google cloud, PostgreSQL, Docker Here at Emids we're not scared of differences. It's how we break new ground. As we scale and elevate the experience of our clients in the Healthcare & LifeSciences Space and ultimately have an impact on every patient from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we've built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Emids believes in being an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required. We also offer:
- Benefits and leave management
- A great learning platform
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Emids is healthcare's digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement