Senior Development Lead I
We're in search of a Senior Development Lead I who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding in a Manufacturing environment. You'll need to be fluent in creating fully fledged data driven platforms (with databases, servers, and clients) that thrive on strong architecture and optimize application functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project. As a Senior Development Lead I, you'll need to be a whiz with the specific frontend/backend frameworks and databases as described in the qualifications below.
As a Senior Development Lead I, you will first become familiar with the business objectives as well as with the company tech stack. Even after that learning period however, your primary goal and the majority of your time (80%) will always be spent on your highly valued technical knowledge to develop tools that improve Arktura’s technology efficiency.
As a secondary goal, you will become a mentor for 4 junior teammates – to be incrementally added as your confidence in Arktura’s tech stack grows. You will work alongside a second lead who has a similar team size with each of you meeting with the director of the department weekly. As a lead, you are the developer that other developers can count on; you are technically excellent, you attack every problem with enthusiasm, you care deeply about what it takes to build high quality software. Your project management skills in combination with the Agile methodology and your management experience bring unparalleled organization to all facets of Arktura’s Manufacturing software improvement efforts. Job responsibilities
- Act as a responsible developer for various software products
- Deep dive into your users' problems, find efficient solutions
- Provide strong technical leadership, focus on continuous improvement
- The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. Arktura may add other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this description as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, math, or scientific discipline.
- 3+ Years Expertise in .NET, C# and/or C++ for the front-end programming
- 3+ Years Expertise in MSSQL for the back-end programming
- 2+ Years Expertise in Internet Information Services (IIS)
- 3+ Years Expertise with the Agile Sprint Management methodology
- 1+ Years Managing a development team
Benefits and Perks
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Experience with Manufacturing 3D Software tools (such as Rhino, Solidworks, or AutoCAD)
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience working with international teammates
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Tableau and/or financial terminology
- Experience in any form of general IT support
- The Benefits! - Include health care, paid time off, and professional development.
At Arktura, we make design happen. Creativity, expert knowledge, and cutting-edge technology shape everything we do, whether it's exploring form and function in our standard architectural product, adapting our pre-configured architectural systems to meet project needs, or partnering with clients through our Solutions Studio. Our multidisciplinary team brings together architects, designers, programmers, engineers, and artists with a deep understanding of the creative process. We use our collective ingenuity to bridge the gaps between design intent and manufacturing capabilities, creating proprietary software and machinery to meet evolving demands.
Arktura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.