eCommerce Web Developer
LightingNewYork.com | Remote
LightingNewYork.com is one of the fastest growing online lighting and home goods retailers in the US and we're looking to expand our team. As we grow, we continue to look for innovative ways to use technology and we have a current need for someone to help us bring new future-facing initiatives to life. If the idea of working with a small team and creating a great eCommerce user experience sounds like fun to you, then we want to meet!
Lighting New York is headquartered in Selinsgrove, PA (about 45 minutes north of Harrisburg) and we'd love to have you onsite periodically, but it's more important to us to find the right person to succeed in this role - whether you are remote or local. If you have the experience and drive to take this fun, exciting company to the next level - we'd like to talk!Skills we're looking for:
ABOUT LIGHTING NEW YORK
- Extensive experience with API's (HTTP, REST, Web Hooks, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience querying SQL databases.
- Your written and verbal marketing communications skills are often recognized as top notch amongst your peers.
- You play well with others. No exceptions here: this is a fairly small team, and we genuinely like each other.
- You're able, and excited, to see a project through from ideation to final execution while incorporating feedback creatively.
- You have strong project management, multi tasking, and prioritization skills and are able to function at a high performance level on a tight schedule.
- You're experienced with setting and maintaining goals and targets for your various projects and measuring the success.
LightingNewYork.com is one of the fastest growing online lighting retailers in the US and a Pennsylvania “Best Place to Work” for the last 3 years. Located in Central Pennsylvania, our expanding team works hard to always move forward, but we don't underestimate the value of having some fun. We pride ourselves on being different from our competition by making an effort to “wow” every person we come in contact with in our daily business endeavors. We work collaboratively with over 150 different vendors and strive to bring a personal and expert-driven experience to every one of our customers. As such, we look for team members that are adventurous, self-motivated, and enjoy being a part of this pursuit.