As an Application Developer – PMO
, you will report to the Director of Engineering Services and support systems related to the Project Management Office (PMO). Your responsibilities will be to provide specifications, interface and integration programming between JR PMO systems and other business systems like ERP, Reporting, and Business Intelligence systems. What You’ll Do:
- Customize, build and design software applications to increase business productivity and functionality.
- Build and support reports such as Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reporting Services.
- The design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of software application or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Your job role will be required to work with JR Automation and any companies JR Automation is affiliated with for both Software Development and Help Desk Support.
- Required to work directly with the Systems Engineer and all employees with the ability to address all needs relative to Application Development and supportive employment tasks such as Help Desk and Network Support.
- Operate and maintain internal software applications currently used in production. You will also be required to research and maintain new software application that address future business needs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all employees and continue to achieve a high status of productivity.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities. What You’ll Bring:
Skills You’ll Have:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional and/or Comptia A+ Certification preferred
- PMO related development experience with ERP systems, Business Workflow Software, Project Management systems, Cost Accounting Software, Database experience, etc.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create.