As a .NET Developer, you will be programming C# in .NET Framework and .NET Core (using ASP.Net with MVC and Entity Framework). This work is for significant digital transformations related to internal workflows, automations, and customized executables for this specialty printing company. You will be responsible for application design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of all software and workflow solutions. This position will serve as the technical developer for new customized executables, API integrations, and workflow automation. The career path for this position is to advance to a lead developer role.
This is a hybrid role with the potential to be fully remote.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by a very senior-level engineer who is very experienced in the print industry, understands the internal workflows and automation, API connections to ERP and additional apps, and can provide mentorship throughout the stack—front-end UI to SQL databases.
What you will do:
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to conclude; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
About the company:
This is a family-owned company in business for over 40 years and has always had an employee-centric culture. Areas of specialization include commercial offset, large-format, specialty printing, and variable data printing solutions.
- Application programming in C#, .NET, and ASP. NET Framework with ideally 3 years of programming experience
- Experience with Microsoft's MVC Framework, Webpages, Web Application Development, API solutions using Web Services like SOAP and REST
- MS SQL Database Skills - understanding of database tables/structures and queries
- Excellent programming fundamentals
- Any experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines is ideal
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the line of business applications and functions
- B.S. or B.A. preferred but not required