A career in our Energy Resources and Utilities Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients’ user experience. Our team helps clients transform their business
through enabling technologies across marketing
, finance and operations
in the functional areas such as Maximo and PowerPlant.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Translating complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs;
- Developing high-level application design and direct detailed design work of the developers;
- Developing proofs-of-concept and prototypes to validate and compare design alternatives;
- Performing cost/benefit and trade-off analyses of design alternatives;
- Defining high-level development tasks, provide estimates, and identify skills necessary for implementation;
- Guiding software engineers in the implementation of selected designs and strategies;
- Performing code reviews of critical parts of the systems;
- Working with Business & Software Engineering Teams to build .NET applications from the ground up; and,
- Guiding teams on the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching, and flawless delivery.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, including following areas:
- Designing and implementing large-scale .NET applications;
- Additional experience on one or several other frameworks such as ASP.NET or on web front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js;
- Programming experience in .Net Core;
- Creating and building Microservices from scratch in any one product/project;
- Programming using frontend technologies specially in Angular or such as React.JS;
- Designing of RESTful API's/Web API;
- Developing with MS SQL Database development;
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services;
- Understanding of multi-tier architectures and microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking, databases, content delivery networks);
- Understanding of containers and orchestration platforms;
- Tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods (SAFe, Scrum), automated testing, code quality, such as VSTS, Selenium / Gherkin, Artifactory;
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and profiling systems;
- Understanding of cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.);
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, and Unit Testing Frameworks;
- Modeling using UML and diagramming tools like Enterprise Architect, MS Visio;
- Developing in responsive User Interface for the web desktop and mobile devices;
- Messaging using MSMQ, SOA using REST, SOAP RPC, HTTP, TCP IP, UDP Protocols;
- Using Oracle and SQL Server;
- Possessing familiarity in use of distributed caching solutions and products; and,
- Performing troubleshooting for Oracle and/or SQL Server.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level
job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran
, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.