Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
While we are the market leader in many areas, we will never act too big or move too slow as a company. At Paciolan, we come to work ready to innovate and succeed, and we always have fun doing it. You may not recognize our name, because we white-label our consumer channels, but we create great products at scale…not just once a year Black Friday, but every day our events go on sale!
As we continue to grow, we need an outstanding Site Reliability Engineer
to travel on our journey together. Our SRE team influences the technology growth that impacts millions of customers across the entertainment space. Opportunities abound to grow our products - and grow your career!
- Setting up and installing new servers with windows/Linux OS and keep up to date with the latest security and OS patches.
- Implement and manage underlying infrastructure, systems, application-level monitoring to ensure high system availability.
- Fault handling and escalation: Identify and respond to faults on systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution
- Ensure secure operations according to company security and compliance policies.
- Deploy, upgrade, operate/maintain, and scale our suite of mission critical products and services.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation.
- Share 24x7 on-call rotation to maintain critical applications up and running, for our clients.
- 2+ years of Site Reliability or DevOps type experience
- 3+ years of hands-on work experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Puppet, Ansible, or other automation frameworks
- Automation skills in shell bash, Python, and/or other languages
- Good understanding of 3-tier web application architecture.
- Strong understanding of virtualization and hypervisor technologies such as VMware, Citrix, or Hyper-V.
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as: HTTP, NFS, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP and ICMP
- Basic understanding of AWS or Azure cloud services.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent and 4 years of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automatically managing hundreds of servers.
- Must be comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and positive action.
- Good verbal, written communication skills and passionate about technology.
At Pac, we move at a fast pace, but we are big believers in enjoying our environment and coworkers while at work. Your health is important to us. Join the running club or yoga class. Play ping-pong or basketball. Grab your espresso drink and go sit with your team in the breakroom. Step outside of our breakroom to go to restaurants, the gym, and the sand volleyball court.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity