Job Description: Global Banking Technology - (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing, and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
We invite you to join this team as a Software Engineer for Loan IQ Notice and Invoice development team. The role is responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining invoices and notices in the Loan IQ syndicated lending space using .Net SQL. Developer will work closely with business partners, Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers and Testing teams. Expected to perform Software development, design, code, test, debug, and document programs. The responsibilities of this position include providing assistance, advice and solutions for production issues found with invoice/notice customizations. Position requires ability to investigate problems with .Net, and SQL solutions, identify their root cause and suggest solutions and/or pathways to them.
We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs. This position is responsible for innovation, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology functions. Whether you are building applications from scratch, debugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, your technical leadership skills will be tested, and your knowledgebase will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Candidate should be able to quickly analyze the impact of any change requested, propose solutions, and implement it.
- Person should be able to propose and work with new technology as needed, fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Developer needs to collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Ability to communicate in group settings as well as ability to collaborate within a team.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments and adapt to a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, prioritizing efficiently and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is a must.
- Can work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned team leads.
- Typically requires 5-6 years of experience in Software design and development.
- 5 yrs. or more in .NET Fundamentals (C# preferred)
- 5 yrs. or more in complex SQL
- 5 yrs. or more in Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate with both business and technology partners effectively
- Loan IQ
- Experience with Loan Trading Operations
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
40 Weekly Schedule: Referral Bonus Amount: