Monday – Friday
- 100% remote, must live near the KC Area
- Leads various projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain Saint Luke’s public and employee website as well as partner sites.’
- Will improve user experience and design of websites while staying up to date on industry trends.
- Be involved with front end and back-end development for multiple sites simultaneously.
- Be involved with maintenance, testing, new code development, upgrades, accessibility and security.
We are seeking a frontend web developer who is self-motivated and always looking for ways to improve user experience. This position will require strong communication skills to collaborate with teams, participate in knowledge sharing to help themselves and the team improve their skills, and work with internal teams to ensure we meet their needs. This is a diverse and inclusive team that allows everyone’s strengths to shine and supports each other in their professional development.
Required skills: Drupal or WordPress
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- This is a 100% remote opportunity
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees. Go to https://careers.saintlukeskc.org/homepage/#benefits to learn more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America) The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter. Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users. Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.