Boxabl is an innovative construction manufacturing company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our mission is to significantly lower the cost of homeownership for everyone by designing high-quality auxiliary dwelling units that meet the highest standards of quality, strength, and sustainability. At Boxabl, we value individuals who thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments.Job Summary
Required Education and Experience
- Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs.
- Provide continued support for one or more web properties.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- HTML/CSS: 5+ years of experience
- React: 5+ years of experience
- Node.js: 5+ years of experience
- MongoDB: 5+ years of experience
- Git: 5+ years of experience
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Next.js: 3+ years of experience
- TailwindCSS: 2+ years of experience
- MySQL or Postgres: 7+ years of experience
- Webpack: 5+ years of experience
- Scrum: 5+ years of experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position and constantly operate a computer and other office machines, such as a telephone, copy machine, and office equipment.
- Must be able to identify and assess information on computer screens, written reports and documentation and relay to team and/or clients.
- Must be able to occasionally move and lift office equipment and materials up to 50 pounds.
- May require bending and reaching in areas from floor level to six feet high.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols and eye/hand coordination.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing or an office environment behind a desk where the noise level is usually moderate to low.
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems.
- Work may require some weekend and evening work. No travel is expected. No remote work available at this time.
Boxable provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Boxable expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location