Senior Web Engineer (Front end)
Join Crumbl Corporate in making the world a sweeter place!
Crumbl Corporate is looking for a senior front-end engineer to join our world-class Technology department.
Why Crumbl is a good choice?
- Technology is the future of the restaurant business and Crumbl knows it! Software engineering is the future of our business and we've loaded our stores with iPads, AppleTVs, sensors, and cameras.
- Opportunities to own large, important projects. We double in size every year which requires us to build fast.
- We operate at scale. Our backend services operate at thousands of requests per minute processing millions of orders each week.
- Our engineering team is awesome. We're a small team of experienced engineers who will motivate you to learn.
Key job duties
- Learn quickly.
- Design and develop new features and services in a NodeJS environment.
- Work with other engineers to improve and release new software products.
- Work with product and front-end teams to design new features.
- Coordinate deployment of services into production.
- Responsibility for services, performances, and stability.
- Strong knowledge of react, and modern large-scale websites
- 4+ years of programming experience.
- Care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren't dogmatic.
- Able to handle multiple projects and shifting requirements.
- You are excited about working in a small, talented team.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO/year
- 10 paid holidays
- 4-day work week during summer months
- Paid parental leave
- Personal phone bill reimbursement up to $50/month
- Personal gym membership reimbursement up to $50/month
- Child care reimbursement of 25% of your monthly child care bill, up to $250/month
- Semi-remote - come to work when it's convenient
- Corporate DoorDash® DashPass membership
- Regular company and team activities
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan (after employed for 1 year)
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Work in a hyper-growth company
- Enjoy cookies on us :)
Crumbl was founded in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan & Sawyer Hemsley. In just five years, Crumbl has grown from a humble cookie shop to a booming franchise with over 500 locations in 40+ states. Crumbl is honored to be the second largest cookie company in the nation and fastest growing cookie company in the world! Our rotating menu offers new flavors every week while regularly bringing back crowd favorites and unique original recipes. We pride ourselves on being tech-focused, an agile workplace that values hard work, listening to our customers, and being unafraid of a challenge. Ultimately, our goal is to bring friends and family together over a box of the best cookies in the world!
- Crumbl is an equal opportunity employer. Crumbl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Crumbl began as a small cookie shop in the small town of Logan, Utah. It started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl was established in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan and Sawyer Hemsley. After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that were just plain embarrassing to them today, Crumbl has over 400 locations across the United States and is growing everyday!
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: Flexible work from home options available