At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Mission-Focused Innovation:
From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers. Foundational Values:
Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do. Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work:
Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility. Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life:
Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. Empowered to Be Your Best:
Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet. Commitment to Sustainability:
We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
Back to Job Navigation (About)
583142BR Date posted:
Jan. 21, 2022 Locations:
Littleton, Colorado Program:
APME - TFM - Zoran COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols. Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to join a team where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. We offer business resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women’s Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.
We are seeking a System Integration and Test Engineer Staff
to provide a broad set of planning, preparation, and execution support to the Special Programs and Zoran Assembly, Test, Launch Operations (ATLO) team to develop and execute integration and testing activities on first of a kind satellites. Summary of Key Duties for this position:
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in space vehicle integration and testing. TS/SCI security clearance required. Benefits of Employment:
- Technically lead test and integration planning activities for bus, payload, GSE, and operational early product development
- Lead Design for X (DfX) activitites to support ATLO including testability and producibility.
- Support facility and production planning efforts. Support capital efforts to build capabilities in the I&T facility. Plan and implement systems for low to high volume production of spacecraft.
- Provide cost, schedule, and technical inputs to proposal efforts.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable processes and standards. Also responsible for determining which processes require exceptions and providing rationale on why alternate processes are acceptable.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care and healthy living incentives! Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive edge.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
#SpaceVets #ATLO Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or a related field preferred) or equivalent experience/combined education
- Experience in Test Plan development and spacecraft operations and test.
- Experience in communicating and briefing program management.
- Possess strong, demonstrated leadership and the ability to work with personnel from diverse backgrounds and disciplines both internal and external to the organization.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Experience in a test and requirements verification environment
- Experience in a production environment
- Experience in SV Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, satellite software test systems, and test equipment.
- Test Engineer (TE) and/or Certified Test Conductor (CTC) with experience in SV Integration and Test including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations
- Ability to maintain process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
- Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
- Proposal author experience
- Excellent technical writing, planning and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $97,500 - $162,500 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible Ability to Work Remotely:
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position:
9x80 every other Friday off Security Clearance Statement:
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level:
TS/SCI Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Business Unit:
SPACE Relocation Available:
Possible Career Area:
Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Type: