Awesome technology is made by awesome people. And we re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that we have.
So what do we exactly build? We are a brand new startup in "stealth mode" after successfully raising $6M in funding.We are building a new Business-2-Business application to mine organizational knowledge (emails, calendar events, text messages, etc). &We'll be integrating via APIs with CRMs like Salesforce, storage systems like Dropbox, email clients like Gmail and Outlook, etc. &We'll be using AI/ML to mine all of this data. We'll be building a web client frontend in Angular, browsers plugins, a mobile app, and so much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a start-up and begin a journey at a very early stage. It s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Not only are we looking for talented developers, but we are also looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per yearCulture
We are a small team spread across the globe. &Our team can work wherever and whenever as long as tasks are completed.
We do not care about your resume. &In fact, we're not even asking for it. &We care about what you can do, and what you bring to the team. We re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you d be a great fit, then please apply.Responsibilities
What will you be doing?
- Being part of a multi-functional remote team to own our products from top to bottom.
- Designing and implementing applications and APIs to improve the experience of managing tenants, teams, and accounts.
- Working with other engineering teams to integrate our services with the rest of the platform.
- Being a part of the team's on-call rotation.
- Mentoring other engineers and helping them grow on a technical path.
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy web frontend and backend engineering and have a good understanding of the web platform.
- Are customer-focused.
- Are familiar with the Node.js ecosystem.
- Are familiar with front-end frameworks such as Typescript, and Angular.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns.
- Have experience with building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, secure, maintainable, and scalable.
- Understand the benefits of delivering your work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Communicate well, take feedback in a positive way, and are OK not always doing the most glamorous tasks.
- Enjoy working on a highly collaborative, dynamic, and remote team.
Also useful if you:
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience with building SaaS products for enterprise.
- Are familiar with: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, AWS SES, AWS SNS, AWS Lambda, AWS ECS, Docker Containers
Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns
Have experience with building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges
Enjoy working on a highly collaborative, dynamic, and remote team
Knowledge in: Angular 10+
Knowledge in: NodeJS
Knowledge in: MongoDB
Knowledge in: AWS SES, SNS, SQS, ECS, S3
Knowledge in: Docker ContainersEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.