Who We Are
At TapResearch we believe that every business deserves access to critical market data about their products and services. That's why we've made it our mission to empower any company of any size, to access the critical market insights they need to make better real time data driven decisions. We receive around 10 million answers per day, we are growing by more than 100,000 New Users per day & we are currently live in 25+ Countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions across thousands of mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with everyday mobile users, we are building the next generation of research products.
We're motivated by the size of the opportunity and the impact we make on our customers' organizations. Recently named one of Inc.'s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, rapidly growing, profitable company & would love for you to join us.TapResearch Values
Our focus on culture is supported by our shared vision to build an environment where great people can flourish & deliver the greatest value to our customers & partners. We avoid egos and embrace distributed leadership. We encourage individuality, curiosity, diverse thinking and innovation. Here, you'll thrive in a fast moving start-up & hands on environment and have the ability to take on project ownership & Idea generation. We grow from constantly being challenged and seek to understand when presented with ideas we don't understand. We value transparency and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where everybody grows and succeeds together.About the Role
TapResearch is hiring our first API Integration Specialist
to join our team. This role will report to our research products PM and will be responsible for ensuring successful integration of APIs with research customers. These APIs take two forms: TapResearch integrating a customer's inventory API and customers integrating TapResearch's audience sampling API. The majority of our revenue comes through these API integrations, making this role crucial to our long term success.
Major market research data collection firms like Comscore, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics and Dynata rely on TapResearch to provide respondents to their surveys. TapResearch connects 10s of millions of mobile game players to tens of thousands of survey opportunities every day.
This role will be responsible for ensuring technical success of all integrations, from onboarding materials to customer education calls, debugging, post launch verification, operational issue diagnosis and long term health evaluation.About you
You are excited about large scale API integrations and data. You are a passionate educator, both inside and outside the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the internal voice of our research customers to our internal engineering team
- Consult with research companies on how to most effectively integrate our sampling API
- Evaluate and guide the integration of new external APIs provided by our research buyers, from compatibility analysis to rollout planning
- Evaluate new API features to improve our integrations
- Work with the profiles product manager to ensure that partner APIs are effectively matching to our users
- Monitor and analyze utilization of all SDKs to ensure health from financial and system load perspectives
- Gather customer integration feedback directly from existing and prospective customers
- Drive user acceptance testing of changes on our audience sampling API
- Own and improve all technical documentation and supporting information
- Own technical onboarding process - defining checklists, ideal workflows and stakeholder touchpoints
- File and track bugs discovered during independent testing or customer integration
- Collaborate with engineering to enhance our automated integration tests
- Work closely with engineering to understand and communicate upcoming partner API changes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience supporting large scale APIs
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, scientific, or business field
- Strong SQL skills
- Experienced in Ruby or other scripting language(s)
- Solid understanding of RESTful JSON web services and architecture
- Proficiency with Postman or other external API testing platforms
- Experience authoring technical (API) documentation for REST APIs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to lead technical calls with customers
- Strong interest in mobile gaming and / or market research
- Startup experience
- Market research experience
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% Healthcare Premium Reimbursement.
- Stock options.
- New Macbook, company swag kit.
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.