As a Creative in Marketing, you bring visual, design, written, and experiential acumen to Bizzabo products and services, presented across print and all digital channels. You have the ability to perform your role in a flexible, ever-changing environment and must be open to new influences and inspiration. You will work with other designers, content writers, sales and marketing people, and inspire them by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting all forms of digital output. You will be equally comfortable making; rolling up your sleeves and designing, mocking, writing, or prototyping; showing, not telling. Above all, you will inspire and lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop breakthrough creative, consistent with the Bizzabo brand, and be able to take and provide clear direction and creative feedback that pushes work forward.
As a Creative Designer, you’ll be working as part of a small team of passionate creative specialists who partner with internal teams, Bizzabo's clients, and external partners and collaborators to solve their business problems in new ways.
In your role, you’ll be working at the intersection of conceptual creativity, design, and technology. Your role will be to support the Marketing, Sales and CS teams on projects with your design skills and creative thinking, and ability to help shape how our projects go to market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, craft, and animate various creative projects working with the team - promoting Bizzabo brand, it’s services and products
- Drive complex and technical creative projects with multiple stakeholders in an agile way from inception to completion.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to conceptually ideate, working with other specialists to explore the creation of features and products. Stay abreast of developing technologies and understanding their creative potential.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in the technology, design, design thinking, multimedia, artistic fields.
- Experience with design and UX Tools (Figma/Sketch/photoshop/or similar).
- Experience in working with marketing teams and designing for marketing
- Must include your portfolio in the application
- 5-7 years of experience in the creative industry (UX, UI, the arts, creative agencies, start-ups, gaming, etc).
- Design thinking methodology.
- Motion graphics / animation skills
- Storyteller skills with the ability to think conceptually in a media-neutral fashion.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out-of-pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog-friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.