Join SADA as a Senior QA Automation Engineer!
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer
at SADA, you will become a part of our Intellectual Property (IP) team, responsible for ensuring flawless quality of product releases by building and testing automated solutions for web and mobile applications. You will research, build, and improve automation frameworks and create documentation, tools, and processes that enable all teams to use for testing. You will also support manual UI testing and mobile device testing in real world scenarios.
The ideal candidate will be thorough and meticulous, demonstrating a high degree of ownership and care towards bug-free products and releases. This is a prime environment if you enjoy working in a dynamic organization and participating in a creative, fun, and teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA for the long term.
Pathway to Success
- Research, build, and implement automation testing frameworks from scratch
- Design and develop manual and automation test strategies and test plans
- Support manual UI testing for web and mobile applications
- Create documentation, tools, and processes that enable all teams to use the scripts and tools for testing
- Find and document bugs, defects, and regressions
- Conduct mobile device testing on iOS and Android in real world scenarios
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of all our engineering. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience in migrating, developing, modernizing, and operationalizing their systems in Google Cloud Platform.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing team with vision and passion. You will be measured by your ability to design and develop an automated testing infrastructure and execute test cases to ensure flawless releases and a bug-free product.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks.
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent job-related experience with 3+ years of experience as an SDET or QA Automation Engineer (or similar title)
- 3+ years of QA automation experience in web and mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: written and oral
- Designed and developed automated test infrastructure, test strategies, and created test plans from scratch
- Experience with automated API, integration, and E2E testing
- Experience with mobile device testing on iOS and Android
- Hands on experience maintaining and instrumenting CI/CD pipelines leveraging tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, etc.
- Experience with and knowledge of industry-standard automation testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, Cucumber, etc.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and techniques
- Have experience testing web applications on enterprise software as a service (SaaS) projects
- Have experience working with geospatial data and concepts such as ESRI/ArcGIS, Google Maps, etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA
We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.Work with the best
: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.