RWDI is a place where exceptional people do exceptional work together. We love solving complex problems. We value curiosity and ingenuity. And we find satisfaction in driving forward extending our individual capabilities and advancing the disciplines in which we work.
Software & Tools is a part of RWDI’s ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, engineers, product and software developers. We are on a mission to build a better world by helping our clients to solve some of the world’s most complex and critical engineering challenges. To accomplish this, we are leveraging modern software technologies and unique RWDI engineering expertise. Our products help protect the environment, create safe and inviting spaces, enable design of structures whose strength and beauty will last for generations, all while revolutionizing the way the whole industry operates. We are currently seeking an experienced, openminded Senior Software Engineer to join us on this incredible journey. If you love technology and strive to make a difference, we are keen to hear from you.
The successful candidate must reside in and be legally authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested in learning more about our company culture, please visit our LinkedIn Life Page.
In this role you will:
- Play an essential role in the end-to-end product development process - all the way from discovery, design, prototyping and validating till building, launching and maintaining production software
- Have an opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of challenges, including web application development, cloud automation for high performance computing tasks, various automation tasks, and state of the art scientific code modeling
- Work on various size RWDI technologies that are part of a multi system products
- Use required technologies to support, maintain and upgrade code
- Participate in various redesign and reimplementation of existing components of RWDI software solutions, provide technical leadership, coordinate delivery priorities
- Evaluate complex technical data, develop recommendations, resolve technical issues of various complexity
- Work with other groups on project-wide efforts
- 3 – 5 years of professional software development experience under your belt and comfortable with building software as part of a fast-moving team
- Experience working in a small, dynamic team or at an early-stage startup, comfortable with rapid change and have developed skills for embracing it (rapid prototyping, learning, iterating, and even throwing code away is something that excite you)
- Experience with web application development, as well as cloud-centric workflows and DevOps, is considered an asset.
- Engineering background as well as experience with various types of engineering modelling solions (incl. CFD), is considered an asset
- Experience with some legacy software like VBA (for applications), is considered an asset
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 401K Matching
- Group Health Benefits
- Learning Spending Account
- Fitness Spending Account
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process.